Sunday, December 9, 2012

No Picture Today

My photographers are very busy with Christmas coming, so I have no picture for today. That's okay. But I do want to make an announcement:

If any of my friends have pictures of me that they would like to see posted on my blog, please email them to me in JPEG format. I may be reached through my profile (click here). Under my photo, click the link to email me!

Kim, my editor, insisted that I tell everyone that their photo will be used one time only and we will be happy to give credit to the person who took the picture if you would like. We don't make any money from this blog, although, since I'm a horse, I wouldn't know what to do with money anyway. Okay, I would probably spend it on carrots, but that's beside the point.

She also said that any nasty "spammers" (I don't know what that means, but I guess they are bad people) will receive a special delivery of the stuff they clean out of my stall. Oh dear. I guess spammers better not contact me. My stall gets pretty messy sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave carrots here. Oh, wait. This is a COMMENT form. I thought it said carrot form. I love carrots. Oh well. Looking forward to hearing from you! Love, MO Smiley