Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Horse With Many Names

I heard a song on the radio about a horse with no name. I don't get it. How can a horse have no name? I'm a horse and I have LOTS of names. I am proud to be MO Smiley but I like to be called MOey and my people also call me MObaby.

Sometimes Dad calls me a Moose. I don't know what a moose is, but I'm sure they are nice. Maybe one will come visit me some day? I guess if a moose came to visit, I would share my carrots with it.

Kim calls me MObody. I guess that's sort of like SOMEBODY, only it's ME because I'm MO. Hehe.

Anyway, that poor horse with no name can borrow one of my names if he wants. I have plenty.

Here is a picture of me playing with my people in the round pen. You can't actually SEE my people in the picture, but they WERE there, I promise!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave carrots here. Oh, wait. This is a COMMENT form. I thought it said carrot form. I love carrots. Oh well. Looking forward to hearing from you! Love, MO Smiley