Sunday, September 16, 2012

MO's Memoir


I thought if I'm going to be a famous blogging horse I should tell people more about myself. Here is a picture of me enjoying my pasture. 
 
 
 
I was born at Morrisville College, so I'm a very educated horse. I found some very nice people in Vernon, NY and lived with them for a while, but they thought I was too polite. They wanted a horse who didn't slow down and let the other horses go ahead on the racetrack. That's okay. I didn't want to race anyway. I would have had to lose weight to be a racehorse, and I like myself just the way I am.

My people in Vernon found me some new people and that's how I came to live with my Ma here in Edinburg. Ma and Kim came to visit me and thought I would make a good friend for Video Man, who was very lonely, so my old people brought me to live here. I love it here. They even put a sign on my stall door with my name on it.

One day a nice lady stopped and took my picture. That picture made me internationally famous because it's on the cover of her book! And she still stops to visit me and bring me LOTS of carrots. Boy, do I LOVE carrots. I also have some little friends who like to visit me. They also bring carrots. I love my friends.

Note: You can subscribe to my blog using the link on the right and receive emails when I have posted something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave carrots here. Oh, wait. This is a COMMENT form. I thought it said carrot form. I love carrots. Oh well. Looking forward to hearing from you! Love, MO Smiley